On Saturday, November 16, 2013, Déjà Vu Art and Fine Craft Show will be held at The Commons, a civic area in downtown Columbus, Indiana. Having just opened two years ago, this spectacular facility is a great place to showcase your art and fine crafts. Only 60 applicants will be accepted.
• Since the show is held in honor of America Recycles Day, your work must be made, at least in part, using scrap materials or by repurposing, reusing and/or recycling solid waste materials.
• The show hours are 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., EST.
• Exhibit space will be approximately 10' x 10'. Chairs and some tables will be provided.
• The entire Commons has been rented for this event. This includes the downstairs lobby and the larger, multi-purpose area upstairs. There are escalators and an elevator that services the second floor, so moving to and from your booth should be fairly easy.
• Please send at least three photos of your work with your application. We'll accept slides, digital photos on a CD, or you may send them online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Application deadline is Tuesday, June 18. You'll be notified of your status by July 2, and the booth rental fee of $75 must be paid by July 16. No refunds will be issued after August 31.
• The sponsors, which include the Bartholomew County Solid Waste Management District, Columbus Area Arts Council, Columbus Area Visitors Center, Papa's Deli/Papa's Grill, Pentzer Printing, Puccini's, and The Kroot Corporation, take no responsibility for loss or damage to your work. For your personal protection, we recommend you purchase liability insurance while exhibiting at the show.
We're pleased to present our ninth Déjà Vu Art and Fine Craft Show, and we're thrilled to hold the event at the beautiful Commons. Click here for the application in doc format or in PDF format , or pick up an entry form at the Columbus Area Arts Council at 300 Washington Street in Columbus. If you have any questions, you may call 812-376-2539 to speak to someone at the arts council.